Sliding windows have two operational sashes that slide horizontally. They come in two and three lite variations.
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Exterior beveled main frame for an improved aesthetic appearance
- 1″ Double strength insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Dual weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum half screen for strength and durability
- Dual force resistant cam locks meet AAMA requirements
- Spring loaded half screen. No plastic clips or pins
- Full fiberglass screen
- Cardinal LoE-270 glass and argon gas .30 U factor and .28 solar heat gain co-efficiency or Cardinal LoE-366 glass and argon gas .30 U Factor and .21 solar heat gain co-efficiency.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- A?/A?” Main frame foam wrap for added insulation
- Multi-color options
EXTERIOR COLOR CHOICES
Custom colors are available upon request. (Subject to availability)
INTERIOR COLOR CHOICES
GLASS PATTERN OPTIONS
GLASS ENERGY OPTIONS
We offer several energy saving glass options for you to choose from.
(Your home remains cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.)