SLIDING GLASS DOOR
Sliding glass doors have two or three panels with one panel that slides. They provide a large viewing area and a great way to open to your yard or deck area.
- Color matched key lock single point hardware included
- Standard DP-35 or optional DP-50 to meet the toughest building codes
- Welded frame and door panels with internal steel reinforcement for added strength.
- 1″ overall insulated glass
- Dual adjustable ball bearing rollers for smooth easy-glide operation.
- Two and three panel doors available up to 9ft. wide and 8 ft. tall.
- Custom sized and built for your opening, factory assembled ready to install.
- Dual weather-stripping for better wind resistance.
- Available with or without an installation nailing fin and siding trim J-channel for easy installation.
- Sliding, color matched screen available with built-in screen track for dependable operation.
- Multipoint hardware
- Cardinal LoE-270 glass and argon gas or
Cardinal LoE-366 glass and argon gas.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- Multi-color options
EXTERIOR COLOR CHOICES
Custom colors are available upon request. (Subject to availability)
INTERIOR COLOR CHOICES
GLASS PATTERN OPTIONS
GLASS ENERGY OPTIONS
We offer several energy saving glass options for you to choose from.
(Your home remains cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.)